Chasseur Round French Oven 24cm/4lt Inferno Red
Please note that this is a bulky item. Regular shipping doesn't apply.
Local delivery or Pick up only available on this item.
The enamelled finish of the Chasseur Round French Oven creates a non-porous surface making cleaning up a breeze as food resists sticking and burning, and unlike traditional cast iron there's no seasoning required. Stylish, comfortable handles make it safe and easy to transfer from stovetop to oven to table. Made from cast iron, it's incredibly heat retentive, which means even cooking and browning. Plus, it's easy on the eye; the striking imperial blue colour will have this kitchen staple sitting pretty on your stovetop all year round.
- Made of lasting enamel cast iron for even heat distribution, better heat retention, and prevention of hot spots
- Expertly coated with two layers of enamel by hand to protect each piece from corrosion, make it easy to clean, and give the distinct Chasseur coloured finish
- Tight-fitting lid ensures a perfect seal to lock in moisture and comes with internal self-basting rings to allow even flavour retention
- Constructed in France using individual sand moulds that are destroyed after forming each cookware, making every piece one of a kind
- Eco-friendly cookware that uses up to 80% recycled materials for construction
- Suitable for oven cooking and all kinds of stovetops including induction