Scanpan HaptIQ Dutch Oven
HaptIQ is the latest premium stainless steel non-stick SCANPAN range, designed and made in Denmark. With its sleek, polished surfaces, this HaptIQ 26cm Dutch Oven is an exclusive and elegant companion to the stylish kitchen, and a brilliant example of Danish design. The new Stratanium+ non-stick surface provides exceptional searing results with little or no oil, a restaurant grade high quality coating suitable for metal utensils and intensive use. With a basic new technology, SCANPAN have succeeded in creating a surface that surpasses all the past in terms of hardness and thus strength and durability. The 5 ply body with a core of 100% recycled Aluminium and outer layer of stainless steel allows for optimum heat distribution and maximum durability. Designed for use on all cooktops including induction.
- Designed and made in Denmark
- 5 ply multi layered body in high quality stainless steel and aluminium for optimum cooking result
- Exclusive mirror polished surface
- Stratanium+ non-stick surface -restaurant grade high quality coating
- Ultimate cooking surface with patented Stratanium + non-stick coating - Haptic "rough" and double hardened surface
- Suitable for metal utensils and intensive use
- Squeeze cast 100% recycled aluminium
- PFOA freeGuaranteed not to warp
- Ovenproof to 260° ; C
- Mirror polished handles in stainless steel - stay cool longer
- Designed for use on all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Take care not to overheat the product, this will reduce the non-stick effect. Overheating is not covered by the warranty
- Using an aerosol spray is not recommended as it burns at lower temperatures Heat the product to medium heat for a few minutes before frying either with or without oil
- Products with stainless steel handles may get hot over time, so you may need to use an oven mitt when touching the handles
- The product is best cleaned when still warm. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before washing in hot water with washing up liquid. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes.
- The product should always be clean before being dried and stored.Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.