Scanpan Clad 5 Dutch Oven
Cooking with stainless steel is made even easier with SCANPAN's premium CLAD 5 range of cookware. The exclusive 5 layer construction ensures an even heat distribution, and for those demanding only the best in stainless steel, this range will enhance all culinary pursuits. Induction compatible, this 24cm/5.2Ldutch oven is beautiful to cook with. With class leading, 3.5mm 5 layer construction, the Clad 5 range features cast stainless steel handles and knobs, 5mm domed tempered glass lid with steam release and stainless steel trim. If you haven't used 5 layer stainless steel before, this is now the time to invest in a new cookware experience!
- Internal High quality 18/10 stainless steel with soft satin finish
- Oven-safe to 220/250 deg cel with/without lid
- 5 layer construction ensures even heat distribution
- Internal capacity markings
- Sealed edges to eliminate exposure of aluminium
- Dome glass lid with steam release vents and wide stainless steel rim in satin finish
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
- Routine Cleaning
- After cooking, do not put cold water in hot pan ; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush ; Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat. Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 table spoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product. For even better results, use the SCANPAN Steel and Copper Cleaner for an "as new" finish.