Kitchen Scale Page Comfort 400 10kg Soehnle
The Soehnle Page Comfort 400 kitchen scale, with its refined details, brings that extra portion of convenience into the kitchen.
When the scale is not in use, you can set it to display the time.
So you can always keep an eye on the time when baking and cooking.
The time and weight are shown on the extra-large LCD display.
With its ability to take loads of up to 10 kg and large weighing surface, this scale is also suitable for heavy pans or bowls with multiple ingredients.
So cooking large quantities of food or home-made jams to preserve is no longer a problem.
All ingredients can be weighed separately in precise 1 g increments using the tare function.
The Page Comfort 400 has three patented Sensor Touch fields that respond to the lightest of touches and make it easy to clean the weighing surface.
When not in use, the Page Comfort 400 can be stored in a kitchen cupboard, drawer or hung on the wall to save space.
The scale switches off automatically, saving a great deal of energy and prolonging the life of the batteries included to around two years when used on average twice a day.
- Includes clock function, so you can always keep an eye on the time when cooking and baking
- Extra-large LCD display enables easy reading of digits
- High weight-bearing capacity up to a maximum of 10 kg (accurate to 1 g increments)
- Extra-large weighing surface for large bowls and pans
- Practical weighing function (tare) for easy weighing of various ingredients in one bowl
- Patented Sensor Touch technology for comfortable operation and easy cleaning of the weighing surface
- Especially energy-efficient thanks to the automatic on/off function
- Ultra-slim design for space-saving storage
- Anti-slip feet make it safe to stand on
- Convenient hook to hang scale on the wall
- Batteries enclosed for immediate use
- Particularly long battery life of over two years when used on average twice daily
- Display easily switches between g and lb
- 5-year guarantee
- 2 x AA Batteries